One of the most important and meaningful ways your can support World Relief is through prayers. On this page you will find specific prayer points to consider as you STAND with us in prayer. We also invite you to join us each week as our staff prays together with others in our community (See below for more info).
For the Refugees & Victims of Human Trafficking
- For their strength & salvation
- For their resettlement, employment & reunification of family members
- For their hope & healing
For World Relief
- For Divine favour
- For Divine wisdom
- For Divine provision
For the Church
- For the Church to prevail
- For advocates & laborers to arise
- For immigrant and non-immigrant churches to unite
- For our nations leaders regardless of their political affiliation or party.
- For the implementation of just legislation
- For the freedom & equal rights of all people regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, political or religious affiliations.
Come Pray With Us!
[Tuesday mornings 9-10am Upstairs in the conference room]
Hearing the report, they lifted their voices in a wonderful harmony in prayer: "Strong God, you made heaven and earth and sea and everything in them. By the Holy Spirit you spoke through the mouth of your servant and our father, David: Why the big noise, nations? Why the mean plots, peoples? Earth's leaders push for position, Potentates meet for summit talks, The God-deniers, the Messiah-defiers! "For in fact they did meet—Herod and Pontius Pilate with nations and peoples, even Israel itself!—met in this very city to plot against your holy Son Jesus, the One you made Messiah, to carry out the plans you long ago set in motion."And now they're at it again! Take care of their threats and give your servants fearless confidence in preaching your Message, as you stretch out your hand to us in healings and miracles and wonders done in the name of your holy servant Jesus."While they were praying, the place where they were meeting trembled and shook. They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and continued to speak God's Word with fearless confidence.