Thank you for your interest in an internship at World Relief Jacksonville!
World Relief Jacksonville offers unpaid 2-6 month internship opportunities in the following program areas:
- Education Services (Adult & Family ESL)
- Health and Social Development
- International Studies
- Refugee Employment Services
Fall Semester (Aug-Dec): June 15
Spring Semester (Jan-May): November 15
Summer Semester (May-Aug): March 15
(Applications may be accepted after deadlines for positions not filled)
To find out which internships are available, please contact: Brenda Boydston at (904) 535-4575 or via email.
To apply for an internship, please submit:
- A completed and signed Internship Application (see below). These forms must be signed, so you may Fax: 904-367-1436 Attn: B. Boydston or scan and email to: Brenda Boydston
- A current CV/resume
- A 1-2 page detailed cover letter. If you are interested in more than one available internship, please indicate which positions you are applying for in your cover letter. Your cover letters should address the following:
- Why do you want to pursue an internship at World Relief Jacksonville?
- Why you are interested in this (these) particular internship position(s)?
- What skills and experience do you bring to this (these) position(s)?
- What do you hope to learn through this experience?
- What dates and times are you available? How many weeks?
- If you are completing this internship for university credit, what other requirements do you (as the intern) or World Relief staff (as the supervisor or placement agency) need to fulfill during your time as an intern?
Please note that all internships are unpaid positions and offers are contingent upon passing a Criminal Background Check and completion of Intern Orientation – contact Brenda Boydston, or 904-448-0733 ext. 117 for forms and Orientation schedule.